A week of events and acitivities to build solidarity for the global movement.
This year, from the 17th-24th May, we will be focusing on the theme of education. Here’s how you can get involved and support the campaign.
- Take part in the Selfie Campaign on Facebook and Instagram with our brand new filter
- Sign the pledge and help us to make face equality a reality
- Join a series of panel discussions across the week on Facebook Live.
- Check out and share the social media toolkit here – which will feature plenty more materials to share as the week progresses
- Take a look at our brand new education hub – a resource library to equip everyone with the tools they need to bring about face equality. This can be shared with your school, your workplace and your community
Sign-up below to receive email updates on how you can get involved and support the movement.
Last year, our members created a film to explore ‘What Face Equality means’. Watch it back here: